'A very useful, down-to-earth book which deserves a place on the shelves of every actor or aspirant'.
Susan Elkin, The Stage, 2014
Who should read the book?
- performers of all experience levels
- students and graduates of drama, theatre, dance and stage schools
- people considering training for a career in the performing arts
- performers planning to return to the profession after a career break
- amateur performers who are looking to play bigger roles, join better societies or are thinking of turning professional
- people who are considering auditioning for TV talent shows
- anyone interested in the performing arts or learning about the audition process
What subjects does it cover?
- auditioning for a place at drama and theatre schools
- amateur and professional auditions
- contemporary, classical, physical and musical theatre
- television, commercial castings and screen tests
- voice-overs and radio drama
- recalls and workshop auditions
- handling job offers... and rejection
............ and many more topics and sub topics over 48 chapters
So how do I get a copy?
Click the Buy Now button above to order your copy today, with FREE delivery and a bonus gift. It's also available from Amazon, Samuel French, Waterstones, and all good bookshops.
Get reading and learning!
'An excellent, informative read. I wish such a book had existed when I left drama school'.
Samantha Bond (about the first edition)